Skip to content
Ten Commandments for Bus Workers
- Thou shalt love the Lord with all your heart and be loyal to the Pastor, Bus Director and fellow bus workers.
- Thou shalt adopt the bus kids and love them as you would your very own children.
- Thou shalt get to the bus garage early and shalt be prepared for your day long before the bus is scheduled to depart.
- Thou shalt visit every regular rider, as well as the absentees every Saturday. You should seek new riders weekly as well.
- Thou shalt, to the best of your ability, understand the home life of each one of your bus riders.
- Thou shalt always tithe to your local church, as well as give offerings. This includes time and talent, as well as money.
- Thou shalt support every program of the church.
- Thou shalt pray without ceasing for your bus route.
- Thou shalt pastor your bus riders as the Pastor does the members of the church.
- Thou shalt determine that you will never quit until you go to be with the Lord or the Lord comes for you.