John 20:1, “The first day of the week cometh Mary Magdalene early, when it was yet dark, unto the sepulchre, and seeth the stone taken away from the sepulchre.”
John 20:19, “Then the same day at evening, being the first day of the week, when the doors were shut where the disciples were assembled for fear of the Jews, came Jesus and stood in the midst, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you.”
1. Teach the Bible truth of night church services.
2. Expect night church attendance of all who hold leadership positions in the church.
3. Teach Sunday school teachers to strongly promote night church services.
4. Announce night services weekly.
5. Announce night sermon title and subject on Sunday morning.
6. Teach or preach some extra attractive subjects in night church.
7. Give night services first-class attention as you would Sunday morning services.
8. Get them there before you need them there.
9. Ask pre-service ministries to be builders not to just host their ministry.
10. Have a night church attendance program.
- For both Sunday night and Wednesday night
11. Have special music in the night service.
12. Have special events in night services to draw a crowd.
- Christmas Cantata
- Candy Harvest
- Kindergarten Graduation
- Baccalaureate Service