Mistakes Thriving Ministries Make
Proverbs 9:9,“Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be yet wiser: teach a just man, and he will increase in learning.”
1. When there are a lot of people, the loss of one is more easily accepted than when there are only just a few people.
2. Leadership lets followship do all the soul winning and church building.
3. Souls being saved becomes the humdrum norm instead of the exciting miracle of God.
4. We forget that to stay successful we continue to do what made us successful.
5. People who have stepped up don’t keep their word about spiritual commitments and promises.
6. Sunday school teachers teach their classes but don’t build them.
7. We try to reach goals instead of reaching people.
8. We spend our time shifting people instead of reaching people.
9. We allow emotion to dictate our involvement rather than duty.
10. We become trained and think we no longer need God’s power and help.