Growing Your Church With Balance
Psalm 96:6, “Honour and majesty are before him: strength and beauty are in his sanctuary.”
John 1:14, “And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.”
The above verses teach us the great need of balance in the Christian life. This balance should be sought in all areas of our lives. It is wise that a New Testament Baptist church grows with this balance in mind.
- Grow yourself with balance.
- Lead with balance.
- Preach with balance.
- Practice the Great Commission with balance.
- Select staff with balance.
- Select deacons with balance.
- Have balance in reaching people.
- Use balance regarding standards.
- Have balance in your Sunday school classes.
- Be balanced in service opportunities for people in your church.
- Have balance in mind when rearing young people for Christ.
- Have balance in your church music.
- Have balance in missions.
- Have balance in church activities.
- Have balance in church finances.